Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rave reviews for Tony Buzan's Mind Mapping techniques

Simplifying complexities at work:
"We are a complicated business so Mind Maps help - I could not manage the complexity of my work without Mind Maps. I have often used Mind Maps to deal with the complexities of how we should move forward. Frankly, they are invaluable." - Alan Matcham, Director of Oracle

Time-saving:
"Mind Mapping enables me to do in minutes what used to take me hours, sometimes even days." - Jeffrey Mayer -Author, "Time Management for Dummies"

Money-saving:
"The use of Mind Mapping is an integral part of my quality improvement project here at Boeing. This has provided savings of over $10M this year for my organisation ( 10 times our goal)" - Mike Stanley, BOEING CORPORATION - USA

More Rave Reviews:

"Mind Mapping itself is an effective tool to simplify complex ideas/concepts. Creating my own mind maps was fun & relaxing - great timing for us busy people to take a time-off from our work and enjoy what we're doing." - Gertrude Marie A. Martinez, MERALCO

"Very exciting, challenging, enlightening! Mind Mapping is definitely a 'thinking out of the box' tool that can be used individually and corporately." - Ms. Vilma P. Salvio, Philippine Bible Society

"It's a creative way of thinking for different situations - life planning, strategic planning, meetings, and designing programs!" - Lea M. Dublado, Petron Corporation

"Mind Mapping is helpful in achieving results!" - Michael Miranda, BPI

"I'll be able to use mind mapping for brainstorming and discussions!" - Janet Ong, LBC Express, Inc.

"I will share my learnings with my co-workers and apply the principles in coaching and mentoring." - Jocelyn Villacorta, ACE Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising Inc.

No comments: